Hello Michael,

i have added an example rat configuration to the 3.0.x branch.

You can invoke the plugin with

mvn org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:check

mvn rat:check

does not work because it calls the codehaus rat plugin. I asume the
codehaus plugin is defined somewhere in the master poms.

If you like I would also fix some missing svn properties

see:

http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn-config

Regards

Bernd