+1

Especially the advanced resource handler is a great goodie.
Currently it is not easily possible to deliver those resources with a cache
header. Of course there should be some additional work in the JSF EG, but I
think Jakob pinged Ed already on this topic, right?

The HTML-5 components from Ali are really great stuff too, but might take some
time to be widely supported. But anyway, being a step ahead is always a good
thing!

Also Tomahawk still contains a few features which might be interesting in JSF-2
(Marcus Büttner is using those)
* file upload
* table sorting
* table autosuggest
* isUserInRole (would be great in conjunction with CODI manages Voters?)
There is still no really lightweight component framework for JSF-2.

We could of course possibly drop all the 'basic' components like t:inputText
and stuff.

LieGrue,
strub