Hi

I have checked all issues and this is what I think about:

- MYFACES-3189  and MYFACES-3188 : I don't see any difference between
both of them. The navigation algorithm is ok. I think with just log a
warning message before render response phase saying the view is null
is ok. I think it is reasonable to throw a custom myfaces exception
here because is viewRoot is null on this point, there is no way render
response phase could work. Maybe a ViewNotFoundException? I don't see
any incompatibility with the spec, but at least we should notify the
EG about this possible problem, because the exception class should be
on javax.faces.application, and the algorithm should be clear about
this.

- MYFACES-3105 : Checked and fixed.

Fortunately, there is no errors on the algorithm, but anyway we can
expect more reports about ViewExpiredException in the future, because
it is a common exception that occur in typical scenarios.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe