Hi,
Leonardo Uribe píše v Ne 26. 06. 2011 v 21:29 -0500:
> Hi
>
> I have checked all issues and this is what I think about:
>
> - MYFACES-3189  and MYFACES-3188 : I don't see any difference between
> both of them.

Yes, those are caused by same problem, but I reported it separately
because MYFACES-3188 suggest only improvement in "robustness" area,
MYFACES-3189 is about navigation algorithm.

> The navigation algorithm is ok. I think with just log a
> warning message before render response phase saying the view is null
> is ok. I think it is reasonable to throw a custom myfaces exception
> here because is viewRoot is null on this point, there is no way render
> response phase could work. Maybe a ViewNotFoundException? I don't see
> any incompatibility with the spec, but at least we should notify the
> EG about this possible problem, because the exception class should be
> on javax.faces.application, and the algorithm should be clear about
> this.

Exception: can be this exception also handled with custom exception
handler? For example: two views (ViewExpired.xhtml and
NiceErrorView.xhtml) packaged in a .jar. For some reason this archive
will no be deployed. Then if ViewExpired occurs:

-- exception handler navigates to ViewExpired.xhtml ->
ViewNotFoundException
-- exception handler handles ViewNotFoundException and navigates to
NiceErrorView.xhtml -> new  ViewNotFoundException is throw.