Hello everyone, I just wanted everyone to know, that I am currently in the process of cleaning up and dumping my jsf.js client side javascript integration tests collected over the last year onto apache extras.
The project is hosted at

http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/myfaces-js-integrationtests/

and can be checked out via git. It is by far not done yet, so far i have converted about 20% of my usually manually run javascript tests to a small ajax jsf specific testing framework and also some server side statistic collection has yet to be done but you already can have a look.

This project also in the future will be my primary workbench for the javascripts before merging them into the trunk and branches.

You already can have a look and run the tests, the explanation can be found on the projects site.

Werner