So how do we run the tests in maven in 5 different browser engines, three of them being windows only. Dont get me wrong htmlunit is nice, but it does not give reliable results when it comes to javascript and emulating browser quirks.

Thats the only reason.

Werner

Am 10/7/11 9:42 AM, schrieb Mark Struberg:
woha, big +1 and thanks for the hard work.

Btw, why not hosting it directly over here as a test module for MyFaces core
which could get executed before doing releases?

LieGrue,
strub

----- Original Message -----
From: Werner Punz<werner.p...@gmail.com>
To: dev@myfaces.apache.org
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [ANN] MyFaces jsf.js integration tests hosted on apache extras

Am 9/29/11 9:35 PM, schrieb Werner Punz:
  Hello everyone, I just wanted everyone to know, that I am currently in
  the process of cleaning up and dumping my jsf.js client side javascript
  integration tests collected over the last year onto apache extras.
  The project is hosted at

  http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/myfaces-js-integrationtests/

  and can be checked out via git. It is by far not done yet, so far i have
  converted about 20% of my usually manually run javascript tests to a
  small ajax jsf specific testing framework and also some server side
  statistic collection has yet to be done but you already can have a look.

  This project also in the future will be my primary workbench for the
  javascripts before merging them into the trunk and branches.

  You already can have a look and run the tests, the explanation can be
  found on the projects site.

  Werner

Hi Just a short status update, I now have about 20 tests checked in with
13 testgroups. I also added Mojarra as optional test target. I found
promptly three bugs, which I will forward to the Mojarra guys in the
next week.

The only stuff pending now is some cleanup and a server side test
statistic so that we can get the test results into a final result page.