Actually I am sorry, I did not read the mail thoroughly and vice vers. The CSS fix definitely will be enabled by default,
what I was talking about is calling the onload handlers in the case if set.
The CSS fix is uncritical and is definitely a bug since it is a content update, and updating the css is spec compliant. The onload handler calling in viewbody and viewroot case is a spec hole, and I will enable it only via a config param.

Werner