Ok I just committed my code, give it a proper testing and then I guess you can close the issue.

Werner

Am 10/13/11 10:02 AM, schrieb Werner Punz:
Yes... i will do additional testing with xhtml strict and if they work
out I will merge the changes in.
I am glad that I finally could resolve that issue.
I will also investigate whether we can do the same for title and meta
tags, which might be vital to get up to a full head replacement simulation.

Werner