Hi we have opened the CMS dir, but I have to open a ticket for the CMS place. The reason why I have yet to do it is that it still is not sure whether we should stay at the place we are or move into the svn pubsub directory. So for now the CMS is not active. I will open a discussion regarding now.

As for the site. Not sure if this one already is served by svnpubsub or still by the old system. Leonardo knows more. My guess is it still is served by the old system. I guess his plan is to have the entire site hosted by svnpubsub for now, and then gradually move over to the CMS once it is in place. But I am not sure, Leo can you fill us in here?

Following points are open

a) Where do we host our CMS directories, is the current location ok with you with a strict distinction between svnpubsub and the current cms location. Mark how is the structure there for the other projects? Do we have to follow a certain structure for svnpubsub and cms in combination?

b) What is the plan with the existing site, do you want to host it in january as svnpubsub only? For Ext-Scripting i am ready to move to the CMS thanks to an xdoc-mtext converter I wrote.

c) How can we move over to a combined SVNPUBUSB and CMS infrastructure there must be a landing page at the old url, obviously, will this page be CMS or svnpubusb hosted? How can we test this before going online. The documentation regarding the entire cms is rather vague.

Werner