Am 23.11.12 16:16, schrieb Grant Smith:
Leo & Werner,

Thanks for the update on this. For now, I want to be able to edit the
xdocs, and have the resulting changes appear on the website. Any Idea
how to accomplish this simple task ?

Guess only Leonardo can answer that for now.

Werner

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com
<mailto:lu4...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi

    2012/11/22 Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com
    <mailto:werner.p...@gmail.com>>:
     > As for the site. Not sure if this one already is served by
    svnpubsub or
     > still by the old system. Leonardo knows more. My guess is it
    still is served
     > by the old system. I guess his plan is to have the entire site
    hosted by
     > svnpubsub for now, and then gradually move over to the CMS once
    it is in
     > place. But I am not sure, Leo can you fill us in here?

    svnpubsub is already working, which was the mandatory task to do
    this year.
    All myfaces site has been moved to:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/publish/

    In theory the CMS was built on top of svnpubsub, so I suppose there is a
    relationship between both:

    "... The publication links in the CMS are essentially merge + commit
    operations in subversion which are tied into the live site via
    svnpubsub.
    That means publishing in the CMS is virtually instantaneous. ..."

    I still have not tried the details about how it works, but in theory
    you need to
    put the files inside a subfolder inside publish folder and later
    this will be
    consumed by the cms and published properly in the mirror (I'm
    speculating
    here).

    regards,

    Leonardo Uribe

    --
    Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
    Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.