I was running the tasks needed to release the Trinidad Maven Plugins version
2.0.8 which is needed as a prerequisite to a Trinidad release.  I have compiled
the Release Notes[1] for the 2.0.8 release.

I have generated the tag [2] and have deployed the built artifacts to nexus
[3].  Lastly I have included a source archive [4].  I've done preliminary
testing and building, updated the plugins to comply with checkstyle, and made
sure the build passed rat:check.

Please take a look at the Trinidad Maven Plugins 2.0.8 release artifacts now
and vote.

Please note:

This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [5]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

Thanks,
  Scott O'Bryan

[1]