Thanks everyone.  The vote is now closed.
--
Scott O'Bryan

On November 6, 2013 at 3:46:39 PM, Max Starets (max.star...@oracle.com) wrote:

+1

Max
On 11/6/2013 5:42 PM, Scott O'Bryan wrote:
Thanks for the input guys.  Any other votes?  I'll likely try to close this
later this evening.

--
Scott O'Bryan

On November 6, 2013 at 2:43:33 PM, Blake Sullivan (blake.sulli...@oracle.com)
wrote:

+1 for me as well.  Presumably we won't run into this problem later since the
tags are generated in impl and Enums showing up in their api should be in the
api package.  We could have this problem if we added enum support to
components, but the component generation has access to the component metadata,
which knows that this is an enum case.

-- Blake Sullivan