Hi

I have tried adding this fragment on core/parent/pom.xml

        <profile>
            <id>prepare-release</id>
            <activation>
                <property>
                    <name>prepareRelease</name>
                </property>
            </activation>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
                        <configuration>
                            <arguments>-DprepareRelease</arguments>
                        </configuration>
                    </plugin>
                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
                        <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
                        <executions>
                          <execution>
                            <phase>verify</phase>
                            <goals>
                              <goal>check</goal>
                            </goals>
                          </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>
            </build>
        </profile>

It works, so I'll run again the release procedure and send another
vote request to the mailing list.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe