Thanks!

I guess a README in the build root might be helpful.

I'm glad you gave the exact command for GitHub Actions, because trying to
use my specific chromium version gave

Caused by:
org.jboss.arquillian.drone.webdriver.binary.downloading.source.MissingBinaryException:
There wasn't found any binary on the url:
https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/112.0.5615.165/chromedriver_linux64.zip

But using the slightly-older version you provided worked.