Hello,

Sorry for the long delay. I'm starting to get results for the 2.3.11-snapshot
back.

Current tests that fail:

ee.jakarta.ee4j8.cts.liberty_fat.jsf_api_javax_faces_application FAT tests
com.sun.ts.tests.jsf.api.javax_faces.application.resource.URLClient
    resourceGetRequestPathLibTest
    resourceGetRequestPathTest
    resourceToStringTest
com.sun.ts.tests.jsf.api.javax_faces.application.resourcewrapper.URLClient
        resourceWrapperGetRequestPathLibTest
    resourceWrapperGetRequestPathTest
ee.jakarta.ee4j8.cts.liberty_fat.jsf_spec FAT tests
com.sun.ts.tests.jsf.spec.ajax.keyword.URLClient
    ajaxAllKeywordTest
    ajaxFormKeywordTest
    ajaxNoneKeywordTest
    ajaxThisKeywordTest
com.sun.ts.tests.jsf.spec.ajax.tagwrapper.URLClient
    ajaxTagWrappingTest
com.sun.ts.tests.jsf.spec.render.commandlink.URLClient
    clinkRenderDecodeTest
    clinkRenderEncodeTest
    clinkRenderPassthroughTest
com.sun.ts.tests.jsf.spec.view.protectedview.URLClient
    viewProtectedViewSameWebAppAccessTest

The latter test seems to fail because of JavaScript. For example:

AssertionFailure: test result: Failed. Test case throws exception:
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.ScriptException: syntax error (script in
http://localhost:9080/jsf_render_clink_web/faces/encodetest.jsp from (16, 213)
to (99, 1)#22)
test result: Failed. Test case throws exception:
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.ScriptException: syntax error (script in
http://localhost:9080/jsf_render_clink_web/faces/encodetest.jsp from (16, 213)
to (99, 1)#22)

The rest of the tests should finish up later in the day.

Thanks,
Volodymyr