On Thu, Nov 02, 2017 at 09:10:59AM -0700, will sanfilippo wrote:
> Others can correct me if I am wrong but I will attempt to answer some of
> these:
>
> 1. Yes, the current code supports this.

I know the controller supports multiple advertisers, but I don't believe
this functionality is accessible through the host API.  To do this,
you'll need to talk directly to the controller via HCI commands (or
augment the host API to do it for you).

> 2. Yes, the current code supports this assuming you want to use a different
> random address for each advertiser.

I think the host lacks support for this as well.

> 3. Yes, you can scan 100% of the time. Of course, if you advertise you wont
> scan, and if you connect you will not scan during the connection event.
> Otherwise, you will be scanning 100% of the time assuming you choose the
> proper window and interval (if they are equal you scan 100% of the time).

There is no problem with advertising and scanning at the same time, is
there?

Chris