Hi,
    I am trying to set up RISC-V as the toolchain on a Linux system. But I am
getting an error saying "sys/mman.h: No such file or director”. Here is what I
did:
    1. I installed newt by following the instructions on “Installing Newt on
Linux”
    2. I then modified the
<mynewt-src-directory>/repos/apache-mynewt-core/compiler/sim/compiler.yml file
to change the default gcc-5 to riscv64-unknown-elf-gcc.
    3. I ran newt test @apache-mynewt-core/sys/config
    The full error message is
    hw/bsp/native/src/sbrk.c:20:10: fatal error: sys/mman.h: No such file or
directory
    #include <sys/mman.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~
    compilation terminated.
    Error: Test failure(s):
    Passed tests: []
    Failed tests: [sys/config/test-fcb sys/config/test-nffs]

    And all tests passed before I changed the compiler.yml file.
    The error messages is saying there is a missing file, but I don’t really
know how I can fix it. I don’t have much experience in doing this, so any
advice will be helpful!
    Thank you very much!
    Best,
    Peijie