On Wed, Nov 7, 2018, at 8:04 PM, PEIJIE LI wrote:
> Hi Andrey:
>     Thank you for your help.
>     I switched to use the risvc64 package. Yet I am still seeing the
> missing sys/mman.h error.
>     I tried installing gcc-multilib, build-essential, libc6-dev but none of
> them solves the problem.
>     Any idea on what I should do to fix this?

To build for RISC-V you only need binutils + gcc (riscv64).

The errors you get when running `newt test ...` are because the tests run on a
simulated environment. You need gcc-multilib and a 32-bit libc-dev. Not sure
which distro you use, but installing `libc6-dev`on a 64-bit distr installs only
the 64-bit libc. To get 32-bit, for Ubuntu you would need to install like this:
`apt-get install linux-libc-dev:i386 `. Or just search with your package
manager for something like "libc-dev-i386".