Hey Chris,

that is understood and fine, the question and to some degree concern is
the other way around. Will the next version of the newt tool be
incompatible with all existing repositories?

I understand that apache-mynewt-core and all other mynewt managed
repositories don't have a problem with such a change. But what about
all the other repositories?

Thanks,
Markus