Hi Fabio,

that gets me a bit further - although I'm not too excited about the
duplication between syscfg.yml and the linker script.

Anyway, further down the road I ran into an undefined function in the
linker:
stm32f3_flash_dev()

'turns out that got replaced with a global structure stm32_flash_dev -
however, the global structure is not in any header file while the
device specific (now non-existing) function declarations are still in
the stm32f*_bsp.h

I've adapted my bsp implementation accordingly so I can build it
successfully again.

Thanks for all the help,
Markus