On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 01:43:59PM +1100, Justin Mclean wrote:
> If you’re going to be RM, you should sign up to that list and/or take
> a look previous incubating release votes so you know what to expect.

Good idea.  I have subscribed to that list.

Now... :) I am afraid I'm going to have to nag you with a few more
questions.  If you could take a look when you have a second, that would
be really helpful.  Thanks for your patience!

(1)
I was a little confused about where I should put the release artifacts
prior to sending the dev vote email.  After some reading, I have
inferred that I should put the artifacts here via svn:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt

Is that correct?

(2)
Below is a list of files I am planning on uploading to the server:

/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt/mynewt-0.8.0-b1-incubating/
    larva-0.8.0-b1.tgz              # Larva source
    larva-0.8.0-b1.tgz.asc          # Larva ASCII armored detached signature
    larva-0.8.0-b1.tgz.sha          # Larva SHA512 checksum

    newt-0.8.0-b1.tgz               # Newt
    newt-0.8.0-b1.tgz.asc
    newt-0.8.0-b1.tgz.sha

    tadpole-0.8.0-b1.tgz            # Tadpole
    tadpole-0.8.0-b1.tgz.asc
    tadpole-0.8.0-b1.tgz.sha

    newt-bin-linux-0.8.0-b1.tgz     # Newt binary for linux
    newt-bin-linux-0.8.0-b1.tgz.asc
    newt-bin-linux-0.8.0-b1.tgz.sha

    newt-bin-osx-0.8.0-b1.tgz       # Newt binary for Mac OS X
    newt-bin-osx-0.8.0-b1.tgz.asc
    newt-bin-osx-0.8.0-b1.tgz.sha

/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt/
    KEYS                            # Public keys for sig. validation

The binary files are created from the newt sources as a convenience to
the user.

Does the above directory tree look reasonable to you?

(3) I was planning on using this message as a template for the vote email
that I will send to the mynewt dev list.  Do you think it is suitable?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-myriad-dev/201511.mbox/%3CCAGim3%2B2fFCE4LC7HpNPtg5r7_01sFzkfLsyGaLvXcV%2B6f-_CRg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks,