Thanks a lot for looking at this, Justin.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 06:16:22PM +1100, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Newt repo still has:
> ./.git/hooks/pre-rebase.sample

I believe this file is not actually in the repository.  When a git repo
is cloned, the .git directory is populated with the contents of the
user's template directory, as specified by the "[init] templatedir" git
setting.  On my machine, the default templatedir is
/usr/local/share/git-core/templates.

> And a number of files (mostly .go files) still have "Copyright 2015
> Runtime Inc.”

Good catch.  I will fix this.

> Larval has a number of files with copyright that is this presumably licensed
> under something, for example:
> Copyright (C) 2004  Kustaa Nyholm
> Copyright (C) 2010  CJlano
> Copyright (C) 2011  Petteri Aimonen
> Copyright (c) 2004,2012 Kustaa Nyholm / SpareTimeLabs
> Copyright (c) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Dado Sutter and Bogdan Marinescu
> Copyright (c) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Dado Sutter and Bogdan Marinescu
> Copyright (c) 2012 Petteri Aimonen <jpa at blc.mail.kapsi.fi>
> Copyright (c) 2015, Nordic Semiconductor ASA
>
> See my previous email of this for all the licenses and files.
>
> As does tadpole, for instance:
>  * Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1988, 1991, 1993
>  * Copyright (c) 1991, 1993
>  * Copyright (c) 1995-2001 Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan
>  * Copyright (c) 1999-2009 KEIL, 2009-2013 ARM Germany GmbH
> # Copyright (c) 2006, 2008 Junio C Hamano

I believe these are all accounted for in the larva LICENSE file. Some of
these copyrighted files are from the following sources:

tinyprintf (BSD)
eLua (MIT)
queue.h (BSD)

The rest of them are from files which contain the Apache license text at
the top of the file.  In these files, we retained the original copyright
notice below the Apache license.  Do you think this is problematic?

That said, you are entirely correct about tadpole - I forgot to add the
necessary pointers to its LICENSE file.

Thanks,