I have committed the changes to the develop branch.  Now all go imports
use the vanity domain.

Unfortunately, this is going cause a bit of pain for the current users
because the newt sources are now in the wrong directory.  To correct
this problem, you will need to move the old newt path to the new one:

    $ mkdir -p "$GOPATH"/src/mynewt.apache.org &&
      mv $GOPATH/src/git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mynewt-newt
"$GOPATH"/src/mynewt.apache.org/newt

If you plan on building older versions of newt, you should link the path
rather than move it:

    $ mkdir -p "$GOPATH"/src/mynewt.apache.org &&
      ln -s $GOPATH/src/git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mynewt-newt
"$GOPATH"/src/mynewt.apache.org/newt

Sorry for the hassle.  Yes, we definitely need to include convenience
binaries in the next release :).

Chris