Sorry.  I was waiting to switch to the vanity import domain until all the
other rename changes were done.  I didn't realize we were ready.

New users can now do this:

go get mynewt.apache.org/newt/newt
go get mynewt.apache.org/newt/newtmgr
go get mynewt.apache.org/newt/newtvm

The user won't need to manually clone the repo.  go get will clone it into
$GOPATH/src/mynewt.apache.org/newt.  By default the user will be on the
master branch. If the user wishes to be on develop, they can:

cd $GOPATH/src/mynewt.apache.org/newt
git checkout develop

-Todd