On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:02:01AM +1100, Justin Mclean wrote:
> > Blinky is a bit unusual in that it is not meant to be compilable nor
> > testable on its own
>
> Any reason it has unittest as a target then? (as shown by mynewt info)

Well... it's an implementation detail that leaked out :).  The unittest
target is used internally by the "newt test" command.  In the latest
release candidate, the unittest target is hidden from the user in the
output of "newt info" and "newt target show".  The plan is to get rid of
this hack in the next release; then the unittest target won't exist at
all.

> > Are subdirectories generally not considered to be included in such a
> > reference?
>
> All good I missed that subdirectory reference in LICENSE, so nothing needs to
> be done there.

Great, thanks!