All,

It is certainly not a big problem, but it is best if discussion about
the release goes in the [DISCUSS] thread rather than the [VOTE] thread.
Reserving the [VOTE] thread for votes makes it easy for lazy people such
as myself to produce a tally when the vote closes.

Please don't interpet this petty admonition as a request to stop the
conversation!

Thanks,
Chris