Hi Fabio,

Sounds great.  I only have one comment:

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 03:09:48PM -0200, Fabio Utzig wrote:
> > All the fs_* functions where updated to support multiple disks. To
> > access a file/dir now will required adding the name of the disk as a
> > prefix like this:
> >
> >     rc = fs_opendir("mmc0:/", &dir);
> >     rc = fs_open("flash0:/testfile.txt", FS_ACCESS_READ, &file);

I'm sure you anticipated this comment :). Seeing a ':' in a path brings
back horrible memories for me.  I am not sure if this is just an
aesthetic judgment, or if the "UNIX way" would actually be better.  If
it's just an asthetic thing, then I'll get over it, but I can't help but
think there is code out there that would manage better with UNIX paths
rather than DOS paths.

I haven't looked at the code yet, so I don't know how much easier the
use of the colon character makes things.  What do you think about using
"/flash0/testfile.txt" rather than "flash0/textfile.txt"?