Hi Jacob,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 09:06:36PM -0700, Jacob Rosenthal wrote:
[...]
> As you can see, I cant seem to get slot1 active and confirmed

It looks like one of two things is going wrong:

1. The loader (bleprph) is failing to jump into the application
   (splitty), or

2. The application (splitty) is crashing immediately.

Do you have the latest newt tool from develop?  There was a bug in the
newt tool which would cause issue 2, but it was fixed a few days ago.
If I recall the bug, splitty's sysinit was initializing the the host
package, but not the HCI transport package, causing an invalid memory
access when host started up.

Anyway, if you don't have the latest newt, try pulling from develop and
reinstalling.  Otherwise, I think the next step is to debug this in gdb.
Feel free to reach out here or on IRC.

Thanks,