Hi Jacob,

I agree. Some of the Mynewt core devs have an IRC culture, but most use less open, more ..friendly.. communications tools like Slack.

I’m looking up to see if there is a Slack->IRC gateway, which might make it easier. Alternatively, what do folks think of just pointing people to Slack —> if it’s better attended by developers, is it too much of a hurdle even these days?

Sterling