The trailing space was it, thanks! I figured it would be something simple
like that.

*Greg Strange *
Software Engineering Program Lead

*Synapse Product Development*
A Cambridge Consultants Company
mail 1511 6th Ave Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98101
direct 206-832-1269 ext. 3505 <206-832-1269,3505> | office 206-381-0898 |
mobile 206-240-5605
g...@synapse.com | http://www.synapse.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. Unauthorized
publication, use or dissemination of this email is prohibited.