Hi Sophie, all

Sophie Gautier schrieb:
Hi all,

Based on the allfeatures@ list, I've made a list of the new features that will be available in 2.0.3 in order to prepare a next conference.
This is a very rough draft all in English that you'll find here :
http://fr.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=259&expandFolder=259&folderID=0
This is the first document at the top of the table : 2.0.3 features
The spec and the cws name are added at right hand of the table when available. I'll update it every Sunday.
I thought that it would be useful for some of you too.

It's very useful from marketing point of view.

Would you (or anybody else?) be able to update a wiki page as well?

Your table is much more precise than the wiki page created for OOo2.0.2

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing-PR-OOo2.0.2

If we could use it (and keep it updated) in the marketing wiki, it would be great.

(Sorry, that I don't have the time to create such a page in the moment...)

I'll send this mail to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list too - if someone there wants to create the wiki page, please answer to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards

Bernhard