Hi Sophie, all,

Sophie Gautier wrote:
Hi Cor, all,

Cor Nouws wrote:
Well... I was the one that edited the 2.0.2 release headlines. With in mind: information that we can easilly use to inform press and so on. And for that purpose, detailed information is not convenient, IMO.

Yes, you're right this has been of great help for the press release. The purpose of having a more complete page is when you have to explain new functionalities or document them (or sometimes find them ;-)

Yes, I do like it, as written before. And agree that it makes sence.

I will continue to keep a list for our own activities.

And thanks for this.

My pleasure ;-)

So maybe it's an idea to keep two lists?

May be I can edit my document to make it more nice and friendly and your list will point to it on the site ?

Yes of course. Why not put the two side by side in the Wiki.
And if we both have our info from the same source ([EMAIL PROTECTED] ??) we can also do it one after another... 25% less work :-)

Bernhard is it ok also for you if we proceed like that ?

Greetings,

Cor
--
Cor Nouws