Hello Alex,

thank you for your proposal. This project will be called "Malagasy"
native-lang project of OpenOffice.org, since our projects are
language-based, not country based.
Your team looks solid and I know you have the support from some very
good people at Sun ;-) , so let me welcome you to the Native-Language
Confederation of Openoffice.org!

Here's what I need from you now, before I open the issue that will
launch the creation process for you project:
- I need the ISO code (two or three letters) for the Malagasy language
- please sign and fax the JCA (I think you where it is, but if not I'll
let you know).

+1 for the Malagasy Native-Lang project!

Regards,

Charles-H. Schulz.