On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 14:31 +0200, Charles Schulz wrote:
> Hello Arthur,
>
> Arthur Buijs a écrit :
> >
> > I could be wrong, but if I look at the conference shedule I don't see
> > a better place for the MarCons.
> >
> The thing is that MarCons belong organically to the Marketing Project,
> and that MarCons are not always in areas covered by the Native-Lang
> projects. They may be better fitting in a Marketing meeting...

I've had a number of requests for a meeting of Marketing folks,
especially MarCons. I think it would be useful to have a chat about the
relative roles of MarCons and NLP people (Native-Language Project, not
Neuro-Lingustic Programmers, although sometimes I think we need more of
those in the Marketing Project too :-).

I'm happy for the discussion to take place in the yet-to-be-organised MP
meeting, or the already organised NLP meeting, or both...

John