Hi,

Florian Effenberger a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>> I'm happy for the discussion to take place in the yet-to-be-organised MP
>> meeting, or the already organised NLP meeting, or both...
>
> if that does not exhuast the available room, I'd vote for including
> MarCons in the native-lang meeting. MarCons should be informed about
> the most important points as well and it is a lot easier to have them
> around there than having to tell them everything afterwards.
>
> But I'll leave the decision up to those of you who already attended an
> OOoCon and thus have more experience. :-)

Let's split the apple in two. I hope that there will be a Marketing
meeting at the OOoCON. Meanwhile, many MarCons belonging  to the NLC
(most of them being NLP leads) will be at the NLC meeting. However, NLC
and the MP have different focuses. This is why we shouldn' mix the
two.Yet we will discuss some Marketing points at the meeting.

Best,
Charles.