Hi
On 2007-10-11, at 14:55 , Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger wrote:

Hello there in the NLC projects,

as some of you may be aware of, the marketing project currently tries to bring out some merchandise for this quarter, sponsored by funds from Sun.

We have the option of producing t-shirts (details will be discussed on
the marketing list). With the current funding, we could do about
2.000-2.000 items. Or, we could produce some less t-shirts and
additionally some mouse pads or mugs.

+1 for less t-shirts and more other giveaways...

Perhaps something like think geek offers, where we have a series of options for consumers to choose that hare branded OpenOffice.org-- mugs, t-shirts, buttons, laptop stickers.

Rafaella

ciao,
louis