On 11/01/2008, at 12:20 AM, Frank Peters wrote:

Native Lang Leads,

I have been talking about the layout of the Documentation section
in the OOo wiki at OOoCon this year and have been discussing this
matter with some of you in person or via email.
<snip>

Interestingly, this same issue is currently being discussed on the Debian i18n list. Please see this page:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/TranslationNamespace

The Media Wiki DISPLAYTITLE feature would solve some of the problems raised at Debian, but I don't know if it is available via MoinMoin.

Is there any central documentation on how to manage information via Wikis? It seems to me that we are duplicating effort by tackling this issue in different projects...

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n