Hi,

On 2009-12-01, at 10:59 , Charles-H.Schulz wrote:

> Marcos,
>
> As soon as Louis will have opened it. There is usally some time between
> proposals and the actual set up of the project...

And that is intentional. The idea is to excite interest in the developer /
contributor communities in your project, NLC or not, and to use the time to do
that.

We are also interested in ensuring that quick proposals are validated by deep
interest and resources, and that we do not create inadvertently projects that
don't do much work but do dissuade others from work.

> Sorry for the delay,

So there is no apology needed. There is only rather the interest in ensuring
that this is real and that you have appealed to developers and contributors and
all other sources for contributing to this soon-to-be-created project.

best
Louis