I'm concerned about the Swedish language group and for that matter, the OOo
advocates and OOo members in Sweden. There are numerous activities going on and
there are also quite a few businesses interested in or engaged with Foss and
even OOo. ODF is also big there. But none of these factors has seemingly been
sufficient to form a sustainable OOo commons or community, and so I'm concerned.

I've suggested before to Leif (DA), Martin (NO) and others the idea of a
pan-Nordic language/regional group. That may be a solution, but it, like
everything else, needs to be driven to succeed.

So, let's start from the basics: Where are the Swedish community members? What
is the state of health of the community there? And can we look to forming such
a pan-Nordic group?

Best,
Louis