Hi John,
I think this is a great idea.

One problem though, is translation.

On our Danish reference list, we have a lot of small testemonials http://www.smartsurvey.dk/openoffice/referenceliste/ . The page can be translated with Google Translate or simular. We had a nice company case in the newsletter a few months ago (last page) http://doc.oooforum.dk/Nyhed/2009December.pdf .

I think we should be very carefull about using domestic case stories internationally without getting the customers accept first, I would be happy to do that if you find anything of interest.

Best regards,
Leif Lodahl
DA.OpenOffice.org

John McCreesh skrev:
We're now preparing the publicity for the launch of OOo 3.2, and we're always
delighted to receive short quotes from satisfied users around the world to
go in our Press Release.

If you've any users who would be happy to help us in this way, and to have
their name and their company's / organisation's name associated with ours,
then please send me an email.

Thanks, and a Happy OOo 10th Anniversary Year to you all from the
Marketing Project!