A happy new year John and all,

I think the endorsement of marketing message is very good way to
promote for a key person of corporate or organization wide use.

How many numbers of the message do you feel best ?

I'll share this request to the Desktop Promotion Task Force members of
Japan OSS Promotion Forum, and also JA project ML.

Best of Regards,
Katsuya Kobayashi, JA marketing member