Danishka,

On 2010-06-27, at 03:20 , Danishka Navin wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I suggest to have a survey in addition to all proposed and planned
> activities.

Would you do the actual survey work of setting it up and putting it on? and the
questions you ask below are far too vague to be useful, as a survey of this
sort demands very precise answers for the information gleaned to be knowledge
that can be used.

BTW, we've done surveys before and we have ongoing surveys…..

Louis