Hi Joo Yeon,

Thanks for putting this together!

Could you check again if the gzipped tarball file contains commit
0d3a7fae2d725e6ebc029cb5cbe3f2ed7358c46c
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/0d3a7fae2d725e6ebc029cb5cbe3f2ed7358c46c>
?
I compared them, but I see that they are different. I may have done
something wrong.

I'm following the process described here.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAVERNADEV/2016-03+Details%3A+How+to+Review+a+Release

Thanks.
-Gon

--