Hi,

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 08:39, Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Neil,
> what is the schedule of 11.1 release?

Feature freeze June 15th. Release ~15th July.

> When the release branch is going to
> be created?

There will be a release branch made as soon as possible after June 15th.

BUT, everything that goes into master is intended for NB11.1 until the
NB11.1 release happens.  So anything intended for NB11.2+ should not
be merged to master until after the release and the merge window opens
again.

We may need to adapt that process if it proves problematic - see
earlier discussion with Jan.

> What are the steps to include PRs into the 11.1 release (before
> the branch is created as well as after it is created)? How shall I mark an
> issue that (I believe) has to be fixed in 11.1 release?

Anything merged to master will be merged to 11.1.  There is a GitHub
label for PRs for 11.1 already.  I'll check if there's also one for
11.2.  I also need to check exactly where we're at with Jira labels
(just back from a week at a conference and getting up to speed again!)

> Is there a list of
> such issues?

I also need to check in respect of Jira - as far as I know, yes.

> Thanks for any enlightenment. I feel a bit confused and lost so far.

Sorry!  This cover everything?