De : Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org>
Envoyé : mercredi 26 juin 2019 09:21
À : dev <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : nb-javac and Oracle JS Parser on Maven Central

Hi all,

We're looking into putting nb-javac and the Oracle JS Parser on Maven Central.

How to do that and what would be the right location for that?

E.g., would that be here:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/netbeans/

I.e., these would not be sources but NBM binary files and from there they'd be
accessed from the update centers. Ultimately, all NBMs would be distributed in
this way, rather than uploading NBMs to the Plugin Portal when you do an upload
there, you would be instead be registering Maven co-ordinates. The co-ordinates
would point to wherever you have uploaded your NBM on Maven Central, and it
would be nice if we'd have a clearly documented way of doing that.

And would the above namespace be only for artifacts released by Apache
NetBeans, if so, maybe that would be the wrong place for nb-javac and the
Oracle JS Parser? They should probably go here:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/oracle/

Thanks,

Gj