De : Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>
Envoyé : jeudi 27 juin 2019 13:55
À : dev@netbeans.apache.org; 'Brian Fox' <bri...@infinity.nu>
Objet : RE: nb-javac and Oracle JS Parser on Maven Central

Hi,
 What would be the good way to communicate Apache Infra ticket or a ticket to
sonatype ?

 Some thoughts:
 How to prevent "john smith" to publish to org.netbeans.plugins if it's only an
artifact that is not a plugin.
 Or first asking a "plugin portal slot" and then ok you can proceed.

 @Geertjan
  Publication on behalf can be done but it's better that owner do that. Pom
element should be of good quality (autogeneration not enough), if you can point
to the source of nb-javac and js parser I may propose PR or patch to prepare
for such release.

Regards
Eric