Hi Alex,

I think Josh has changed the opinionatedness in the meantime. Thanks for
your feedback and indeed please continue trying things out in beta-3, feel
free also to provide pull requests, of course.

On a different but related note -- maybe we could bring in your Spring Boot
functionality as a standard part of Apache NetBeans in 11.2, i.e., October?
I.e., would/could you donate that code to Apache NetBeans and work on it
further within our shared Apache NetBeans GitHub? Something to think about,
would be really cool.

Gj