Please file a bug and attach a sample project to reproduce it.

I've created a very simple 2 class project where I cannot reproduce this.

On 7/3/19 7:52 AM, Mike Billman wrote:

My show usages is not working in 11.1 running JDK11…anybody else notice this.  It works fine on NB 10 with the following differences:

  * NB11 is using the new gradle support
  * NB11 is using JDK 11 instead of JDK8

It simply shows no occurrences even for references within the same package.  Let me know if I should file a bug report or if there is maybe something not set up right.

Mike Billman

Senior Software Engineer

CPTE

qclogo