https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2794

Here you go.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Billman <mikebill...@qcsoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:39 AM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: RE: show usages not working in 11.1 beta 2

Will do.  Thanks.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:09 AM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org

Please file a bug and attach a sample project to reproduce it.

I've created a very simple 2 class project where I cannot reproduce this.

On 7/3/19 7:52 AM, Mike Billman wrote:

> My show usages is not working in 11.1 running JDK11…anybody else
> notice this.  It works fine on NB 10 with the following differences:
>
>   * NB11 is using the new gradle support
>   * NB11 is using JDK 11 instead of JDK8
>
> It simply shows no occurrences even for references within the same
> package.  Let me know if I should file a bug report or if there is
> maybe something not set up right.
>
> Mike Billman
>
> Senior Software Engineer
>
> CPTE
>
> qclogo
>
> 50 E-Business Way
>
> Suite 300
>
> Cincinnati, OH 45241
>
> T +1 513 469 1424
>
> E mikebill...@qcsoftware.com <mailto:mikebill...@qcsoftware.com>
>
> F +1 513 469 1425

B KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB  [
X  ܚX KK[XZ[
 ] ][  X  ܚX P ] X[ ˘\X K ܙ B  ܈Y][ۘ[  [X[  K[XZ[
 ] Z[ ] X[ ˘\X K ܙ B B  ܈ \ \ [  ܛX][ۈX  ]H ] X[  XZ[[
\   \ ]
 B ΋    Z K \X K ܙ   ۙ Y[  K \ ^KӑU PS   XZ[[   \  B B B B