Me too. Built it successfully as well and will be voting +1 today.

We also must remember this is not a LTS release, i.e., it will not be
perfect and the better we can document that, the better. I.e., let's
provide a list of issues that we know are significant in the Java EE 8
world, since that's one of the focuses (foci?) of this release.

Gj